Sunday, July 14, 2013

Arizona here we come

The last week has been a bit of a blur - all I know is that I walked a lot of miles in flip flops and I'm probably on stimulus overload right now.  Disney was fun and tiring, and we spent one day in Sea World.  Amazingly we had four days of cloud cover and cooler temperatures - thank you Jesus!  This whole trip we have felt so blessed and taken care of.  Today we leave for Arizona and a week of down time and resting.  I'm ready to move on and start our next leg of the journey.  I'm also ready not to eat anymore hotel mini waffles, peanut butter sandwiches, or McDonald's!

Kez's expression is awesome
Our beautiful princesses!



A big highlight for the girls was meeting Cinderella, Ariel, and Aurora.

 

Sea World!




No comments:

Post a Comment